Passport Software’s New
Affordable Care Act Management and Reporting Solution
Passport’s new ACA software solution not only allows employers to file required 1094-c and 1095-c forms but also helps manage and anticipate ACA related decisions such as work schedules and insurance obligations throughout the year.
Employers with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees (FTE) must file their ACA (Affordable Care Act) reports in January of 2016 for the 2015 calendar year.
The PBS ACA Management and Reporting solution offers several levels of functionality based on the requirements of ACA for Applicable Large Employers (ALEs) with 50 or more FTEs, which include the following:
ACA Essentials Edition – for single companies with up to 249 FTE employees all under one PBS company. Prints the
1094-C and 1095-C Federal forms and includes management reports.
ACA Corporate Edition – for single companies with 250 or more employees under one PBS company. Handles printing
and electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C Federal forms. Includes management reporting.
ACA Enterprise Edition – for companies requiring multi-company consolidation to bring employees of multiple companies into one pool and consolidate them into a single 1095-C per employee. Handles printing and electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C Federal forms. Includes management reporting.
ACA Accounting and Payroll Service Providers – for Accounting firms and Payroll Service Providers who assist clients with their accounting and end of year State and Federal reporting requirements. Handles single or multi-company requirements, printing and electronic filing of 1094-C and 1095-C Federal forms and includes management reporting.
Passport’s ACA Management Reports include:
- 1095-C Federal forms required for each insurance-eligible employee.
- 1094-C Authoritative transmittal summary for a company or ALE (Applicable Large Employer) Group.
- ALE Calculation Report – Determine if a company is subject to ACA regulations.
- Standard Measurement Period Report – Monitor current employees and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Initial Measurement Period Report – Monitor part time employees hired between Standard Measurement Periods and manage schedules accordingly.
- ACA Insurance Report – Review insurance affordability and employee/employer contributions.
- ACA Safe Harbor Comparison – Compare measurement methods used for determining affordability.
Eligibility and Offers of Insurance Coverage – An audit report to help ensure compliance.
Passport is producing several products to address the ACA requirements.
As your local Passport dealer since 1984 I know we can help you successfully navigate this process.
Contact Kevin L. Bruner at (270) 926-2567 ext 3 or Kevin@InfoServPOS.com