InfoServ Payroll Service
With payroll becoming more and more complex and complicated many small business owners are looking for alternate ways to pay employees and complete the required tax forms. InfoServ has over thirty-four years of experience in setting up payroll systems for small businesses, so it makes sense that we also offer a payroll service to small businesses.
The payroll service includes:
- Payroll direct deposit for up to ten different bank accounts per employee;
- Optionally, printed checks are provided for an additional fee;
- Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly and quarterly payroll;
- All federal, state and local payroll taxes will be withheld from the employee’s pay;
- All federal, state and local payroll tax returns will be completed;
- Annual forms W-2 and W-3 will be processed and filed with the appropriate taxing authority;
- Year-end reconciliation for federal, state and local authorities;
- TimeClick time clock software (sold separately);
- Our work is guaranteed for accuracy. If we make a mistake with calculating/reporting the taxes we pay the penalty; however, you are still responsible for the actual taxes.
- If you are using Passport General Ledger, we provide the distribution for the current version of PBS.
- Payroll general ledger distribution reports are provided to your accountant for use in generating your profit & loss statements.
Contact InfoServ today for a no-obligation quote!